Our company has long-term experience in utilization of textile waste for processing. This is accomplished by chopping and tearing the regenerated fibers which are re-used mainly for the manufacture of non-woven textile or various seals for the automotive industry. They are furthermore used for civil engineering as well as for the re-granulation process for production of APET granulate used to produce fibers, masterbatches, and other products. We will appreciate if you can refer to us your offer of these waste, for example:
– fibrous waste from any textile production
– residual or discarded yarns on spools or directly cut yarn and strands
– needle-fused fleeces, fabrics and knitwork, 3D-knitwear
– ready-made waste/trimming from blankets, bedding, canvas production, etc.
– clean waste from the APET fibers as well as thermally-fixed waste
– other waste
We are also capable of sorting the waste partially, including disposal of the sorted waste.
Should you be interested in seeking a buyer of your waste stocks, please feel free to contact us:
- APET preforms and other products
- – PP, PE and PA wastes
Counseling and Self-Storages
We will appreciate your confidence in us by testing our capabilities in offering us further lower-quality products as well. We are interested primarily in:
a) any textile materials
- – from production start-up
- – substandard quality product
- – after-warranty product
- – unmarketable supplies
- – remainders of brand production to be sold outside of the EU
b) waste from textile production or from other processing which is currently intended for dumping/incineration
c) other waste
Give us a opportunity to extend our success to you.